Monday 21 May 2012

Reflection on Transition Year :)

Its all nearly over and gosh what a year its been!


Looking back on the year is crazy! I really enjoyed the year sooo much :) I've made SO MANY new friends it's unreal that's one of the best things about TY. It was amazing getting to know the people in my year :)

Am so glad i did TY, I definitely was not ready to go straight in 5th Year, I don't think I would have taken it seriously at all and with all the studying I would have probably had a melt down.

The amount of opportunities we've had to experience new things and  the places we've gone to is shocking.. shockingly amazing. I think that this year was for me :) I would really do it all over again, i don't regret anything! :)

At times I regretted doing TY so much! I just wanted to get into 5th Year and do some actual work and no more projects! I felt it got too much with all the projects that were due and all the trips! There was a lot of responsibility. I think that a lot of TY is based on responsibility.

But those days were very temporary, the next day i would love TY all over again :D I have never been on a bus so many times in one year! The trips were so much fun :)

Another great thing has been all the trips we've got to go to, they were always so fun and educational at the same time! Bet you didn't think that could happen.. Well guess what it happens in TY :D The opportunities taking part in competitions were amazing, like : The Young Scientist, The Drama Competition, Sci-Fest, Mini Company, they've been really good fun too :) It also gave us a chance to meet new people and learn new things. 

We've got to try Subjects as well that we'd never done before like Home-Ec, Art and Tech :) I've made pretty cool things like a Key-Ring, Key-Holder, and a Phone-Holder :) 

One of the things that always makes me smile when i think about TY is the memories I have of this year! And believe there are A LOT! It's amazing to think about the amount of friends I've made, the amount of new skills i have and everything that I've learnt just in TY! 

Am leaving TY with more than i started with :)

It's been such amazing year! And Mrs.L has done an amazing job :) Couldn't imagine another TY Co-Ordinator! She has been so patient, caring and a lot of fun and tried to get the best things for us to do :D 

Overall its been a super amazing year! I'd do it all again :) I had the best experience ever and i have so many memories to look back on too :D

No comments:

Post a Comment