Wednesday 18 April 2012

Easter :)

So every ones just back from two weeks of sunshine,rain,wind and hailstones called the Easter holidays and in great form! :)

It kind of went a little too fast but then again it didn't! Well i enjoyed my Easter a lot it all started with going to the cinema to see 21 JUMP STREET with the gorgeous and beautiful Channing Tatum!! :o Hes amazing <3

I also had to go to Irish Dancing classes which wasn't exactly fun.. I had to go on Wednesday, Thursdays and Fridays! :( It was soooooo tiring!

I slept in a lot too, woke up at like 10ish sometimes 12ish! :D It was really good, and it was even more amazing knowing that at the end of the week we had one more week of freedom :)
I also watched a good few movies too :)

I also just went out to my friends and it was great fun :)

AND I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

 NOM NOM NOM <3

The 40 days f no chocolate it tasted amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment