Wednesday 7 March 2012

Wonderful World of Work! :)

So i spent a whole week in Scoil Naomh Bríd! It was so much fun :) I was with the two 2nd classes which was great! I also helped with a 1st class group too :) I think one of the reasons why i loved it so much was because it was my old primary school and everyone was sooo welcoming and lovely and i also knew everyone which brilliant! :) It was SO nice to go back and see my old teachers, they were so nice to me! So glad i went!
I did lots of different things like i laminated, i went on a nature walk with junior infants (they're just fab little kids) i made loads of posters for the classes, i helped out in PE classes and Irish dancing during the week, i also read "The Witches Apprentice" to both of the 2nd classes , they loved it!

The classes that i was with were great! They were small so they were very nice and funny with the things they said!
I would definitely recommend it! Only if you like children and working with children and you have to be patient. I had a great week and am so happy i went there! I definitely learned a lot about myself, i am very good with children and i would love to work with them! I learned that my patience is pretty good but its shocking to see how much you need throughout one day(depending on the children you work with!)
It brought back a lot of memories which made me think back in the days where i was school, and the little things we use to say! 

It was a superb week :) I really enjoyed it the work was really good to :D 

Shout out to monique :) It her birthday today:D HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONIQUE :D Can't wait for the party ;) x

No comments:

Post a Comment